Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
These super easy to make Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles are creamy and delicious ! With a handful of ingredients you can whip up a batch in no time!
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. chopped strawberries
- 1/4 c. crushed graham crackers
- 15 popsicle sticks (depending on your ice cube tray)
- In a large bowl using hand mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Fold in strawberries.
- Spoon mixture into ice cube tray then sprinkle graham crackers on top.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the middle of each cheesecake cube.
- Freeze until the cheesecake mixture is solid. Remove from ice cube tray and serve immediately.