Get your napkins ready for this ultimate mashup sandwich! The Loaded Nacho Grilled Cheese Sandwich may be messy, but it will be a family favorite for years to come.
- 4 English muffins (I used Thomas’ Corn English muffins)
- 8 pieces colby Jack cheese
- Bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- Jar of nacho cheese or pimento cheese sauce
- Small can of sliced or chopped black olives
- Small jar pickled jalapeños (or one fresh jalapeño seeded and cut into slices)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Prepared guacamole
- Jar of your favorite salsa or homemade pico de gallo
- Container of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
For the full recipe and instructions, visit She Knows HERE!