Funfetti Cake Batter Dip is an easy, nostalgic dessert dip made with cake mix, vanilla yogurt, Cool Whip, and sprinkles and it tastes just like Dunkaroos!
You can make this dip up ahead of time, but just a word of warning, it does thicken some as it sits, and the sprinkles can leech the color into the dip some. Since it takes so little time (seriously about 5 minutes), I always make it right before I want to serve it.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
- 1/3 – 2/3 cup milk, (start at 1/3 and go from there)
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix, (unprepared)
- sprinkles, for garnishing
Visit The Chunky Chef for step by step Funfetti Cake Batter Dip directions!