- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup red pepper measured after chopping
- 1/2 cup green pepper measured after chopping
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper measured after chopping
- 1/2 cup onion measured after chopping
- 1 cups baby spinach – roughly chopped measured/packed before chopping
- 1/2 cup mushrooms measured before chopping
- ½ broccoli measured afterchopping
- salt to taste
- 7 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grease a standard non stick 12-slot muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add in oil, red pepper, green pepper, and onion.
4. Saute 5-7 minutes, and dd in spinach and mushrooms and broccoli cook for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
6. Crack 7 eggs and whisk together.
7. Pour the egg/veggie mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked.
9. Cool slightly and serve immediately! enjoy!