Calling all pizza lovers! This is the perfect breakfast for you that combines pizza with a good hearty breakfast. Hash Brown Crust Breakfast Pizza is easy to make and will be enjoyed by the whole family.
- For the hash brown crust:
- 1 bag 20 oz Hash Browns any variety
- 2 small eggs or 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- For topping:
- 4-5 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers or sausage, bacon
- 1/8 cup diced onion optional
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, foil or a cookie sheet. Lightly grease with oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, egg (s), and cheese until completely mixed. Pour mixture onto greased baking sheet and shape into a circle or oval. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the toppings. Remove crust from oven and top with cheese, eggs, and veggies. Return to bake for 12-15 minutes or until eggs are done to desired consistency. Cool for 5 minutes. slice and serve hot.
Source: Gimme Delicious