Ice cream sundae popcorn will be your new movie night go-to snack! With all the flavors of an ice cream sundae, this popcorn will be a hit with the whole family!
- 5 cups popcorn (air-popped preferably)
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond bark or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond bark or white candy melts
- 1/2 cup strawberry candy melts
- 2 tbsp sprinkles/jimmies
- 2 tbsp mini marshmallows
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Spread popcorn on baking sheet in an even layer.
- Place each variety of chocolate / candy melts into a individual microwave safe bowl. One at a time, melt in the microwave in 15-20 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until completely melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolates on the popcorn and then sprinkle on the sprinkles and mini marshmallows while the chocolate is still wet.
- Allow chocolate to set before serving or packaging (shouldn’t take longer than 1 hr).