A chocolate and peanut butter pizza topped with REESE Spreads chocolate and peanut butter ‘sauce’, banana slices and strawberries!
- 1 1/4 cup REESE Spreads peanut butter chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup REESE Spreads peanut butter chocolate
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- Mix the REESE Spreads peanut butter chocolate and eggs until smooth before mixing in the mixture of the flour and salt.
- Pour the batter into a greases 8 inch springform pan (or cake pan) and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until a toothpick pushed into the centre comes out clean, about 15 minutes before setting aside to cool.
- Spread the REESE Spreads peanut butter chocolate on the brownie ‘pie’ and top with the toppings.