Peanut Butter Ball
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter not all-natural
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- graham crackers
- cinnamon Graham crackers
- vanilla wafers
- cookies: PB chocolate chip, chocolate sandwich cookies
- apple slices
- Add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and with a hand held mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until very smooth.
- Drop mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap, cover tightly, and shape into a ball (shape doesn’t need to be perfect – you can refine it later after it’s chilled). Place in a freezer safe bowl (to prevent a flat bottom) and chill in the freezer for 1 ½ hours until firm enough to keep its shape.
- Add coating chips to a cutting board/parchment lined counter and give them a stir to mix then spread in an even layer. Remove cheese ball from freezer and roll in Coating, pressing to adhere, until evenly coated.
- Place cheese ball on desired serving dish, cover and freeze for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. If cheese ball has been frozen for more than an hour, you’ll need to thaw for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve Peanut Butter Cheese Ball with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, apple slices etc.
Source: Carl’s Bad Cravings