- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 heaping tbsp cacao powder
- 2 -3 tbsp beet powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 8 large dates soaked
- Soak nuts overnight in warm water and a pinch of salt
- Drain and rinse off nuts
- Soak dates in warm water for 10 minutes, drain and remove the pits. blend in a food processor until it forms a paste texture.
- Add nuts in the food processor and blend until well combined. Scrape the wall of the food processor a few times.
- Add cacao powder, beet powder and coconut flour, Blend until it forms a gooey cookie dough. **
- Fold in chocolate chip. Chill the batter in the fridge or freezer for about half an hour which makes it easier to roll into balls without sticking too much.
- Use a cookie dough scooper or roll into balls with some cacao nibs.
- Optional: Melt extra chocolate chips and drizzle on top.
Source: Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink